"A is for Apple" it says. It's a print of a hand painted ink art piece translated into a pretty interesting t-shirt.
As much as I love color, I couldn't resist this long sleeve shirt. It's just a cool high constrast design.
Paint by Numbers. For the artist in every nonartist. Or if you just remember paint by numbers stuff.
I'm not a weiner. Just a fun style and much like the others on here
Design your own
Here are a few pages about designing your own shirts that I found. I definitely want to do more shirt design, these things help inspire me to get started. Posting things here sure makes it easier for me to find things again when I need them...
• Designing Ultra SceneXCore Apparel!
• From Sketch to Vector Illustration
• Intricate Patterns in Illustrator
Want to see more t-shirts?
• Troundup. The T-shirt Lovers Blog.
• Busted Tees
• Ten Bills (T-shirts for only $10 or less)
• A T-Shirt Reviewer Reviews T-Shirt Review Sites!